- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We now accept Western Union transfers -- International and Domestic!
How it works: Select items from Southern Classic Chevy site and email request indicating item and stock number. We will source from warehouse, package and have USPS provide shipping options. We email you an invoice with total costs: item, shipping (including options) and tax. You conform interest and select shipping option. Email us your selection and we will confirm and provide you with required Western Union Transfer information. Upon receipt of funds we will ship same or next day.
1. We process all orders within 24 hours on work days. If there is a problem we will contact you. ALL SHIPPING COSTS FOR LOWER 48 ONLY.
2. We ship with multiple carriers including but not limited to USPS, Fed Ex, UPS depending on location and product. Outside CONUS (CONTINENTAL US) shipment will generally be air. Small items will generally be shipped US Postal Air Mail.
3. Special shipping (overnight, air) can be requested.
4. Unless specified we will look for the most economical and direct shipping method. We will combine shipping costs after purchase and adjust your bill.
5. All orders must include a valid telephone number for delivery.
6. We do not ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO/DPO unless contacted prior to sale.
7. Shipment to conflict zones: We will ship anywhere. Shipment to war or conflict zones must be prearranged. If you live in an unsafe area please e-mail us or call us to request signature delivery. It is buyers responsibility to have product shipped to a secure location. There is a no-return policy for items shipped to conflict zones.
8. We ship internationally. Shipping rates vary due to size, weight and location. We deal with international shippers and do our best to find you the most affordable and effective carrier where ever and when ever possible.
9. Truck freight shipments normally take 3-10 days. Respond to calls from shipping company as to time and delivery dates.
10. Check for damage before signing for delivery. If you sign for delivery you void your shipping insurance and we will be unable to correct the situation.
11. Unless otherwise stated buyer is responsible for shipping and insurance costs.
12. Buyer is responsible for all custom and duties, taxes, Custom Fees etc. associated with each country's import laws and regulations.
13. All shipping, Continental US, International, APO/FPO/DPO must be prepaid in US dollars.
14. OVER-SIZED AND HEAVY PARTS (OVER 25 POUNDS) WILL BE SHIPPED BY USPS, UPS, FEDEX OR OTHER CARRIERS AT A COST BASED ON WEIGHT/SIZE/LOCATION. BUYER WILL BE CONSULTED PRIOR TO FINAL SALE AND SHIPPING. LARGE PARTS WILL BE DROP-SHIPPED FROM SUPPLIERS. SOME PARTS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ONLY FROM WAREHOUSE.
15. Shipping costs include carrier, packaging, and handling.
16. If selected item is not available from a specified manufacturer Southern Classic Chevy reserves the right to ship a similar part of equal or better quality from another manufacturer. If possible we will attempt to contact the buyer prior to shipping.
We want your business. It's just that simple but we do have return policies that have proven useful to both you the buyer and Southern Classic Chevy -- your supplier.
1. No returns on non-55-57 orders or special orders.
2. No returns after 30 days from purchase date (and item must be in original package/unopened with receipt and be sellable as new).
3. No returns on any dropped shipped items or electrical items.
4. No return on used items.
5. No cash refunds.
6. No warranty on chrome or anodized gold.
7. 20% restocking fee on opened items.
8. No case refunds, credit only.
9. No returns on items purchased directly at county fairs.
10. ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON PARTS MODIFIED BY THE BUYER.
If there is an issue with your purchase call or email and we will attend to the problem.